[mythtv-users] Real Time vs TV Time

White Joe joe.white at consultant.volvo.com
Mon Apr 10 21:14:55 UTC 2006

Until late Feb 2006, my Myth box had been starting recording fifteen-ish
seconds before a show began.  Over the last few months it seems like the
start time hast started drifting forward to where now the recording
begins thirty to fifty seconds after the show begins.  I have UTC
checked and the clock does sync.  It seems to happen on all the channels
I record regularly (NBC,ABC,CBS,FOX,AMC & SciFi).

Naturally, I have set each show to record 1 minute early.  Global
setting don't seem to work for me, but its not a problem as I have three
tuners.  Has anyone else seen this?  I am in North Carolina (USA)
getting service from Time Warner.   Does anyone have any thoughts?

jw