[mythtv-users] Interesting bug with watch recordings screen?

Justin Hunt beyonddeath at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:47:36 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I just noticed some of my recordings from .18 (possibly before that even...)
are not actually listed on the recordings screen, but if i go to "futurama"
then scroll to the very bottom I can actually keep going and select these
undisplayed recordings, and it even plays them fine.  These recordings
appear at the bottom (where it says the title and has a preview display)
however the list has nothing selected and doesn't have the scroll down arrow
any more, if i push up 1-2 times ( i think there are 2 recordings unlisted)
it returns to selecting the recordings as it should. I don't know if anyone
else has seen this but seems kinda weird.  I'll try and provide any
information the dev's need to fix it, just let me know!

Cheers,

--
Justin Hunt
beyonddeath at gmail.com