[mythtv-users] DVB-T tzap versus mythtv 0.19

Dom H speedsix.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 10 17:30:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am having major tuning problems with the Nova-T (connexant chipset). It
won't tune atall in 0.19, if I import my channel.conf that works with Xine
etc. Myth won't get lock atall. Card worked perfect under 0.18.

I have tried several variations of 0.19, from source, rev.9664 svn,
Knoppmyth R5B7. Knoppmyth tunes ok but is unreliable and fails to record
alot of the time.
A friend of mine uses the Hauppauge Dec2000T DVB-T and he has the same
problems.

I have tried adding the usleep line in the source and recompiled as
mentioned but this didn't help (I may have done it wrong though). At a bit
of a lost end now, is it a driver problem or a problem with Mythtv 0.19?

Many thanks

Dom

Ubuntu Breezy, amd64