[mythtv-users] Black and White recording, but only on 2 channels

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Apr 9 21:32:31 UTC 2006

On 04/09/2006 04:43 PM, Paul Fine wrote:
> Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> 0.19 provides a definition for IRC you can choose just like HRC and
>> standard...
> I could not find where to select that option.  I would have expected to
> see it in the same place where I could select HRC, standard, and broadcast.

OK, it seems that IRC only exists on the system-wide setting (in
mythtv-setup), not the per-source override (which it sounds like you're
using).

 From the "help" text for the "Channel frequency table" setting in the
video source:

Use default unless this source uses a different frequency table than the
system wide table defined in the General settings.

I made a patch to add it to the per-video-source setting (
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1653 ).  It'll be in 0.20.  :)  Until
then, you can set your system-wide setting to IRC (and override any
others you may have).

Thanks,
Mike