[mythtv-users] how to verify lirc native mode

Scott Petler scottp at sonic.net
Sun Apr 9 04:55:12 UTC 2006

Brad,

Thanks, but that appears ok too.  I think the ircat program would have
flagged that
as well.  Checking other stuff:

> mythfrontend --version
Library API version: 0.19.20060121-2
Source code version: Unknown
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_v4l using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack
using_ivtv using_dbox2
using_lirc using_joystick_menu using_x11 using_xv using_dvdnav
using_xrandr using_frontend
using_backend

So I see lirc is here as well, that is good.   Could there be an issue
with this
version 20060121-2?  I considered trying another version and see if that
makes
a difference....

Scott