[mythtv-users] fresh install - no plugins

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Apr 9 04:40:55 UTC 2006

So I finally broke down and built a new box. I've got an AMD64 and
started from scratch. I got everything installed via Jarod's guide
and it's pretty much all set up for TV, music, videos and mythweb. I
decided to set up my weather, news, netflix, etc. plugins to find
they're not there.

The last time I installed using ATRpms (yum install mythtv-suite) it
gave me all the extras. No longer the case. Did I miss something? I
don't really want to go through the hassle of building from svn. All
those dependencies are a nightmare.

Thanks,

Brad