[mythtv-users] fresh install - no plugins

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Apr 9 07:30:01 UTC 2006

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 12:40:55AM -0400, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> So I finally broke down and built a new box. I've got an AMD64 and
> started from scratch. I got everything installed via Jarod's guide
> and it's pretty much all set up for TV, music, videos and mythweb. I
> decided to set up my weather, news, netflix, etc. plugins to find
> they're not there.
>
> The last time I installed using ATRpms (yum install mythtv-suite) it
> gave me all the extras. No longer the case. Did I miss something? I
> don't really want to go through the hassle of building from svn. All
> those dependencies are a nightmare.

You're the first to report something like this and the packages have
been out for quite some while. Most probably a local issue, maybe you
should reinstall and keep in mind that the guide is a bit outdated.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net