[mythtv-users] EIT not working

Osmo Paananen osmop-myth at ipi.fi
Sat Apr 8 10:13:01 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 06:55 +0300, Tero Tilus wrote:
> 2006-04-07 23:41, Osmo Paananen:
> > I'm running mythtv 0.19. I don't know whether that is issue here.
> It propably is, at least for the debugging part...

Apparently it isn't. The -v database option helps a lot. Perhaps you can
see similar info if you have logging on the mysql enabled.

> > If you run mythbackend with -v database,eit you can see what kind of
> > data mythtv is trying to fetch from the database.
> ...because I do not have those options available.

Might be worth upgrading?

> Hum.  I could just browse mysql.log.  [goes looking] ...which is
> empty.  Have to tune mysql logging.  Might I be looking for queries
> having no results?

Most likely. Also it might be a good idea to search using the numbers
outputted to mythbackend log. Those numbers are most likely part of the
sql query.