[mythtv-users] EIT not working

Tero Tilus tero.tilus at jyu.fi
Sat Apr 8 03:55:55 UTC 2006

2006-04-07 23:41, Osmo Paananen:
> I'm running mythtv 0.19. I don't know whether that is issue here.

It propably is, at least for the debugging part...

> If you run mythbackend with -v database,eit you can see what kind of
> data mythtv is trying to fetch from the database.

...because I do not have those options available.

  $ mythbackend --verbose database,eit
  [...]
  Unknown argument for -v/--verbose: database
  Unknown argument for -v/--verbose: eit
  [...]

> When you find the sql query that doesn't find the data it needs, you can
> run the same query manually.

Hum.  I could just browse mysql.log.  [goes looking] ...which is
empty.  Have to tune mysql logging.  Might I be looking for queries
having no results?

> And after that is done, you might even want to find out why the
> information was wrong in the database from the start and possibly
> report the issue to developers :-)

Definitely, if I ever get that far.

--
Tero Tilus ########### http://www.iki.fi/tero.tilus/