[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase --refresh-all, not working completely -- backend overriding new guide info.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 06:18:05 UTC 2006

Nope, the problem persists.  I tried removing all my scheduled recordings,
running "mythfilldatabase --refresh-all" and then rescheduling them.  After
a while it moved southpark to 10:30 again.  This is really frustrating.  I
don't know what the issue is.

I've found that it should be recording Fear Factor right now, but in the EPG
it's already ended.  It's funny on the webpage under "Upcoming Recordings"
it shows "Fear Factor" as the next one to record.  When I mouse over it, it
says "This show is being recorded" but when I click on it, it goes back to
the program guide (where Fear Factor has already ended) and pops up a dialog
box that says: "Unknown Program".  Sweet!

I can't think of any reason why the frontend or backend sould be allowed to
adjust the information in the program guide...