[mythtv-users] mythburn not using my cutlist properly

Daniel A Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Fri Apr 7 17:13:47 UTC 2006

Robin Gilks wrote:
>> I've got mythburn working for the most part, but it totally messes up
>> when I've marked up a show with a valid cutlist. Stepping through the
>> scripts, it looks like it's trying to pull the cutlist from
>> recorded.cutlist, but for the show in question there's only a single
>> value in there ("1"). I'm using the SVN version of mythtv (rev 9572). Is
>> this the result of a change in the database, or am I misunderstanding
>> how this should work?
>>
>> Daniel
>>

> My understanding is that cutlists have moved from the recorded to
> recordedmarkup table and are stored in a similar way to bookmarks.
>
> This diff extracts them OK but in the wrong format (one point per line
> instead of start/end per line) so it still doesn't work for me yet.
> Hopefully it will put someone on the right lines...

Thanks, that's what I suspected. I applied the diff and it *seems* to
have actually worked based on the log output, but I'm not at the same
place as the iso file and it's too big for me to download so I can't
actually test it. In any case it did create an iso file that is the size
I expected, as opposed to the tiny 13-frame DVDs it was creating before.

Daniel