[mythtv-users] FRE? nvram-wakeup & auto-shutdown issue

Henning Mersch mythtv at hmersch.de
Fri Apr 7 07:28:14 UTC 2006

> You could use the built in locking in mythshutdown to prevent the
Jup - I tested, this works also like in my dreams and very easy!
Thanks a lot !

I could imagine, it might be a good idea if the user has access to the
startup method (nvram / manual) on system level.
Since mythwelcome discovers this already for (not) autostarting
frontend, I think this could  easyly be made accessible via a
cmd-cline-switch? (I think about "myth* --boot-reason" or so)

Regards - henning