[mythtv-users] Adjusting default values, speed increments and sound (audio/video) synchronization

Nicklas Bergfeldt nicklas.bergfeldt at his.se
Thu Apr 6 12:54:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

Is there a way to alter the default of +/-1x to the speed
increase/decrease buttons?
 - Personally I would like to be able to add/subtract e.g. 0.05 to the
speed with buttons directly on the remote...

As it is now, the SPEEDINC and SPEEDDEC takes this in whole integer
steps (x1, x2, ...)
 - It would be great if I could specify the increment of this variable...

Further, I would like to be able to set a default value of the audio
sync (now it's at 0)...
 - In my system I have to adjust sound to be +30ms to be perfect in sync
but as it is now I have to manually adjust that every time I start
watching something (LiveTV, recordings, etc)... it would be great if I
could set a default to e.g. +30ms

So, is there anyway of having these values altered (e.g. in the database)?