[mythtv-users] power failure - now lirc stopped working

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:21:41 UTC 2006

Another thought,

Do you still have a keyboard attached to this machine?

Did you have a keyboard attached when you initially set up this machine?

Am I way off base (I'm used to configuring Nova-T's) in thinking that if you
set up LIRC to look at the correct /dev/input/event# with a keyboard plugged
in, then restart without the keyboard the IR device will be a different
device... This is another one of those things that stumped me!

HTH

Steve Daniels