[mythtv-users] DVB -> No PS Mode anymore :(

Miles Frederick miles at smilocomp.ca
Wed Apr 5 07:06:09 UTC 2006

I've tried a variety of different utils to demux / remux in the remplex script with no success.  It seems to be anything previously recorded in PS has no issues but with TS audio is always out of sync.  ts2ps works, but unfortunately won't make it compliant enough so dvdauthor just bombs.

I think probably what I'll end up doing is to setup remplex to transcode the file instead as I'm in no big hurry :)