[mythtv-users] moving mythbox onto different network? computer says nooooo...

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:23:04 UTC 2006

ignore the internet based networking problems in my previous message, just
booted the same machine into windows (with exactly same network settings)
and it's (dis)allowing *exactly* the same stuff to access the web. no to
im's, ftp is good, exactly the same websites are accessible/inaccessible
(not a cache thing), half my games work, half don't. i'd say it was a
problem with this xp machine except it's set up exactly the same as it was 6
months ago and it worked then, and i've turned off both zone alarm and
windows firewalls. only thing i can think of is the isp somehow disallowing
some traffic that's routed through another machine.