[mythtv-users] ProjectX version / X.ini

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Tue Apr 4 08:13:36 UTC 2006

On 3/31/06, Dean Wilson <dean.k.wilson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen quite a few posts regarding the version of ProjectX that
> people are using, but most of them are relatively old.  I'm curious
> what is the most up-to-date version of projectX that works with
> mythburn?  (And did you have to patch projectx or mythburn to make
> them work nicely?)

I have just installed MythBurn with the latest ProjectX. I have
updated the wiki
(http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythBurnInstallation) with my
experience on that.

> Also, what X.ini files are you guys using?

I guess the default one. But it does not seem to me that there is any
settings in my X.ini related to commandline operations.

Niels Dybdahl