[mythtv-users] MythWeb cookie very short-lived

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Apr 4 06:31:52 UTC 2006

> But I do not get a new cookie expire date on each visit. I have checked
> with Firefox 1.5 on Linux and Firefox 1.5 on Windows. So, it must be
> some issue with my web server?

No, it's definitely a firefox thing.  As far as I know, that could be a
cookie thing, or maybe just a php thing (eg. it detects the cookie, so
it doesn't bother to send a new expiration date).  The 1-year expiration
will have to be enough for those who still don't use authentication.

> Now, all times are still 12 hour format, but without AM/PM!
>
> Maybe, this is related to my cookie expire problem? Or do you see the
> same result and this is a seperate issue?

I have no clue about this one.

-Chris