[mythtv-users] MythWeb cookie very short-lived

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Mon Apr 3 06:17:15 UTC 2006

HI!

Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Anyway, I was going to see if I could figure this one out since I'm
> taking up so much of your time with URL encoding of the recording
> filenames, but it works on my system.  Every time I send a new request,
> I get a new expiry:

[...]

> So, Thomas, check your FireFox settings.  Make sure

[...]

These settings are all as you say.

But I do not get a new cookie expire date on each visit. I have checked
with Firefox 1.5 on Linux and Firefox 1.5 on Windows. So, it must be
some issue with my web server?

I noticed one other thing while testing:
- clear the cookie
- go to settings
- set language "Deutsch"
- save settings
- set timeformat to 09:00/21:00
- save settings
- go to upcoming recordings

Now, all times are still 12 hour format, but without AM/PM!

Maybe, this is related to my cookie expire problem? Or do you see the
same result and this is a seperate issue?

Thomas