[mythtv-users] DVB -> No PS Mode anymore :(

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:34:42 UTC 2006

Michael,

Let me see if I understand what your saying, if you record with a DVB card
the recording is in TS format and if you simply transcode it which Myth does
you'll end up with a PS file is that an accurate statement?

That would be really help since I've not been able to backup a recording
from a DVB-S to a DVD using Mythburn... I'm guessing that if it's been
transcoded I should be able to use a multitude of burning options is that
also a correct statement?