[mythtv-users] TapeWorm Beta 2 release - a parasitic Windows front end for MythTV

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:23:29 UTC 2006

> TapeWorm 1.0, Beta 2 is now available at
> http://david.spurgeonwoods.com/tapeworm.  I would greatly
> appreciate continued feedback from the members of this list about TapeWorm.

Some feedback, all meant constructively. Thanks for listening the 1st
time. I uninstalled Beta 1 and installed this in the dir that was left
after that uninstall.

1) when you click About it says it's Beta 1 not Beta 2 - but I must
have the latest as it has the media player config button.

2) When you try to use VLC and click Play, nothing happens and there
are no messages to give a clue as to why.

3) /prefetch:9 /Play is always in the Media Player Parameters field
even if you delete the text from that field and then OK. I presume
this might be why VLC can't play any files as it's getting the wrong
command line parameters.

4) Column ordering works a treat - thanks!

Regards,
Phill