[mythtv-users] Start time and end time the same after upgrade.

Greg Stark gsstark at mit.edu
Mon Apr 3 05:27:26 UTC 2006

"Phil Romig" <promig at gmail.com> writes:

> I upgraded to 0.19 (from a functional .18), most everything seems to be
> working with one major excption; nothing is getting recorded.  When I look
> at "upcomming recordings", the schedule looks correct (start and stop times
> are right), however when I go back to watch a show that was recorded I get a
> "can't find file name".  The details of the show always show that the start
> time and the end time are the same (i.e. show started at 10:00am and ended
> at 10:00am).

Is it a PVR350? Does live tv work? Can you watch video from the device
directly (mplayer /dev/video0).

I suspect your card may have frozen like mine did. And like a lot of people
using the PVR350 for output have reported recently. You If so you have to
remove all the modules and reinsert them to fix it.

--
greg