[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend torrent - MythTV 0.19 on xebian 1.1.4

Adam Anderson adamand at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 3 01:48:27 UTC 2006

I used the old one and upgraded to 0.19 - it was by far the easiest
way. One question I have is whether it's possible to increase the
partition size? I noticed that it's approx 1GB and there's not a lot
of space left.Once installed is it possible to increase that somehow,
and if show, how?

Regards,
Phill

You can resize the rootfs by following the 2 links.  Just remember that
Xebian uses ext3 and not reiserfs like gentoox.

http://www.mythtv-xbox.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=81

Source that I got the info from:
http://gentoox.shallax.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=2

Adam