[mythtv-users] Fast Forward locks up my MythBox

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 2 15:15:30 UTC 2006

I think I needed a reboot after I made the switch from tv-out to xv.  It is
working now.
I have managed to crash the front end a few times (but no full lock ups)
during a FF or skip ahead operation but not often and this should be much
easier to debug.  After I sort that out I will look into the tv-out issue.