[mythtv-users] EIT & tv_grab_fi problem

Osmo Paananen osmop-myth at ipi.fi
Sun Apr 2 13:59:10 UTC 2006

Hi!

Thanks a lot to yourself :)

Running /usr/bin/mythbackend -v eit,database helped me to see that I had
the exact same problem as you did. Those sql commands that -v database
outputs really helps one to find the problem.

I didn't drop the db, but instead I fixed the NULL columns in the table.
I didn't write down everything I did, but at least transportid column
was full of nulls in table dtv_multiplex.

Those were easy to fix, just ran commands like this (numbers will probably vary):
update dtv_multiplex set transportid=4097 where mplexid=5;

It seems that there where some extra mplex's. I didn't touch them
because I got it working without removing them.

Probably someone should check why table dtv_multiplex isn't built
correctly on some occasions when channels are imported via
channels.conf.

I don't feel like messing up this installation any time soon :)