[mythtv-users] Lost channel icons and names...

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Sun Apr 2 03:36:17 UTC 2006

Somewhere in the upgrade process and my floundering about trying to find
the problem with an inability to connect to the tuners, I managed to
lose all my channel icons and names both in mythfrontend and in mythweb.

I've run the mkiconmap.pl script, followed by the mythfilldatabase
script to load them but they still do not appear in either mythfrontend
or mythweb.

What am I missing?

roland
--