[mythtv-users] Xorg config... getting display size correct

Steve Skarda steveskarda at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 13:45:55 UTC 2006

On 4/1/06, Stephen Rowles <stephen at rowles.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Currently I have a small 4:3 ratio box in the middle of the screen, and
> cannot figure out how to make the display cover the whole screen.

Option  "TVOutput" "S-Video" to a widescreen?   S-Video doesn't support HDTV
aspect ratios to my knowledge.  I am a newbie on this stuff so I could be
wrong.  I think the only way to get S-Video to fill the whole screen, you
will need to adjust the aspect ratio from your TV setting.   That can be
done.