[mythtv-users] skip forward problem after moving to 0.19

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Sat Apr 1 11:30:01 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I would like to have your advice on the following problem
Since I upgraded to 0.19 I have problems with skip-ahead in recordings.

When watching a recording for a reasonable amount of time, skip forward
actually takes me backwards in time.
I end up a couple of minutes earlier in the recording. Subsequent skip
forwards work fine, so I can find the original
position back in a couple of skips. This happens both in new recordings,
recorded with 0.19 and old recordings from the 0.18 era.

It looks like the playback slowly deviates from the indexes in
recordedmarkup.

I already dhecked the tables with
 mysqlcheck -r -umythtv -pmythtv mythconverg
and tried to fix the recordedmarkup table with mythcomflag --rebuild.
There were no errors to begin with, and  rebuilding the table did not help.

Any advice is welcome...

Regards,

Bert