[mythtv-users] EIT & tv_grab_fi problem

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Sat Apr 1 08:23:46 UTC 2006

>   Seems that tv_grab_fi with katso in Finland has stopped to work. Also
> the EIT isn't working here. So at the moment placing all recordings
> manually. Does anybody know any trick how I could get the EIT to work ?
> In 0.18 the EIT worked finely but after updating to 0.19 haven't managed
> to get it working anymore. Using DVB-T AirStar2 card.

I have the same card and have been using SVN versions of Myth from
pre-0.19 (in Finland). Cannot say anything about tv_grab_fi (not using
it) but EIT has been and is working well for me.

I think I haven't done any tricks, just compiled with --enable-dvb and
--enable-dvb-eit and made sure that in DB in "channel" table
"useonairguide" is set to "true" for all channels.
--
   Otto