[mythtv-users] brightness on bt878

Scott Minneman sminneman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:29:27 UTC 2005

My setup has two backend machines, each with a bt878 (WinTV-Go) card.
Using the tuners in Myth, the brightness is terrible.  It's darker
than regular cable, and the colors are muted as well.  I've noticed
this for a while, but it was always tolerable -- until last night's
episode of Lost.  The nighttime raft scenes were nigh unwatchable.

Watching TV through TVTime appears fine, so I'm sure it's not the tuner.

Is there something in the Myth settings where I can adjust the
brightness and color?

-Scott