[mythtv-users] digital cable multiple channels

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:01:24 UTC 2005

Mark,

I was just wondering how you do your channel changing with multiple DCT-2000
boxes. Right now I'm running just one but I have another PVR-250 I just put
in my backend and would like to excersize the whole "watch one digital
channel and record another" option. As it sits I'm using a serial connection
to change channels on the one box but this looks like it's going to get
confusing adding more STB's to the backend.

Just curious how you worked around this.

--
Lonny