[mythtv-users] Network protocol problem: what does this mean?

Craig Hagerman craighagerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:20:55 UTC 2005

On 9/28/05, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I saw it when I had 0.17 on my backend and 0.18 on a frontend -
> so I'd make sure that they really are both running 0.18

I THOUGHT I was running 0.18... but you are right David, I have version 0.17.
apt-cache show mythtv shows that the amd64 repositories are using
0.17. So I guess I have to either wait until they do a 0.18 or
hand-roll it myself.

My the way, is my set up going to break EVERY time there is an
incremental release (where I have it on one system but not on the
other)? Why isn't this backwards compatible to the previous release?

Craig