[mythtv-users] Australian Digital TV Cards

Hurgh hurgh1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:07:56 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I have been around the list for a while, and in the past have asked a few
questions.

I have started setting up a new PVR and am looking at putting in a Digital
(as appose to the analog one i have now) TV card.

Can people in australia please let me know 1) What card they are using, and
2) if you were building it again, would you opt for the same card or go for
a different one.

Also possibily some places to buy (online) would be a real help.

If there are some of you that think i should go for HD TV cards, feel free
to reply also with your comments on Which card, and possibily where to buy.
I have thought about it, but dont know if enough of the shows i want to
record will be in HD.

Thanks again for any help in this.

Regards

-Hurgh-