[mythtv-users] dmesg PVR250 shows up as a 150?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 19:35:35 UTC 2005

I see you have solved this. I've had this same problem on one of our
backend server. To be clear, it's not a MythTV or ivtv problem. If you
do an

lspci -x

after a warm boot and a cold boot you will see that the config space
has different identification for the card, or at least it's true on my
machine. It is my guess that on my machine this is a Linux kernel
problem in and around PCI bridges. Anyway, I haven't seen a solution
yet.

Glad you got it worked out. I must always cold boot my server also.

cheers,
Mark