[mythtv-users] Can not get my HD-3000 to work

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sat Sep 24 15:30:56 UTC 2005

The only way I could get my HD-3000 to work with ANALOG cable input was
to use the V4L drivers. I'm not saying that's a definitive answer, it
was just my experience. But Marc is right that it does depend on what
kernel version you are using. I tried to use the DVB drivers that I
downloaded from pchdtv.com with a 2.6.10 kernel and never could make
that work. I still don't really know if the DVB drivers are *supposed*
to work with analog cable input.

--Greg