[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:36:55 UTC 2005

> > Chris - do you know when you will place a RPM of this in the nuvexport
> > archive page at http://forevermore.net/files/nuvexport/? I think the
> > RPM version that's there doesn't have the yuvdenoise fix yet.
>
> It's all the same code.  I have a script I run that builds the tarball,
> compiles the rpm and moves them to my webserver.  But on the off chance
> that a pre-existing nuvexport tarball in my rpm build directory was
> confusing things, I've removed it and recompiled the rpm, just in case.

Chris - I downloaded the 20050919 version and tried it. I get this
message now after the "Enable Myth cutlist?" prompt:
     yuvdenoise version 1.6.3rc1 (and rc2) are broken and cannot be used.
     Noise reduction has been disabled because of an error.  Press
enter to continue.

Is that expected behaviour? I had thought that the fix was for
yuvdenoise to not be broken any more. Or is the fix that it now
explains that noise reduction has been disabled?

Regards,
Phill