[mythtv-users] best way to edit out comercials on a windows box after mythtv has recorded show and copied to windows

Ryan Kremser ryan.kremser at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:06:39 UTC 2005

As per the subject, i'm looking for the best software package (better if
freeware) to edit out comercials using a windows xp computer. I want to keep
the files in mpeg2 so that i can burn them to dvd after, just without the
comercials. I've looked around and found quite a few but all of them seem to
have conflicting reviews some recomended others say to keep away. So any
suggestions are welcome.