[mythtv-users] Scan converter vs component out

Neil Cronin mythtv at rackle.com
Mon Sep 12 17:27:39 UTC 2005

I'm curious if you're sure that the interferance is being induced on
the cables and/or modulators rather than coming from somewhere on the
card itself.  My case has its fans right next to the agp slot, so I
get a fair bit of interferance when I use s-video out.  Turning off
the fans makes all the interferance go away, but I can't run for long
without them.  The vga out has no interferance at all with the fans
turned on.  I'm not sure if better cables would fix it for me, but I
am curious if you've looked at this as a possibility.

-neil