[mythtv-users] Hooray! I've got a...blank screen?

blake at kingdomrpg.com blake at kingdomrpg.com
Sun Sep 11 03:58:24 UTC 2005

> On 11/09/05, blake at kingdomrpg.com <blake at kingdomrpg.com> wrote:
>
> <sorry for the obvious>
>
> Have you setup TV-out for the NVidia driver, and made sure the
> recording contains video and not blackscreen?

No need to apologize for the obvious, as I have no idea what you're
talking about.<s>

When you say, "setup TV-out for the NVidia driver", I'm guessing I need to
edit one of these conf files? (I haven't figured out where they are
yet.<s>)

I'm trying to record something now...we'll see how that goes. Looks like
my schedule's off. (Maybe I set the timezone wrong?)