[mythtv-users] OT: PDAs and Medical software

David Morris mythtv at morrisonthenet.com
Thu Sep 8 19:02:58 UTC 2005

I don't have specific experience with medical software, but I've had a
few PDA's.  And my doctor uses a PDA to look up various references and
also to write scripts (they print out via WiFi on a printer at the
nurse's desk).  I believe his was a PalmOS PDA last I checked.  I used
to prefer Palm but I've come to love my PocketPC 2003 PDA.  There is
lots of medical software available to install on PDA's.  PocketPC (or
Windows Mobile I think they call the current version) is a bit more
flexible and has more software available for it.  PalmOS used to rule
but has languished in the last few years and lost a lot of marketshare.

David