[mythtv-users] Re: Rolling today and tomorrow "No Data" for EPG?

Janet Flowers janet.flowers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 16:54:16 UTC 2005

Ah so it appeared that one of my lineups got deleted at zap2it. Not sure how
that happened, but this weird behavior kind of makes sense now. :)

I re-added the line up to zap2it. (The channel page on mythweb under
settings was most hopeful in figuring the original line up and channels.)

I deleted all entries in the program table.

I reran mythfilldatabase.

I restarted mythbackend

and presto good as new.

Cheers,