[mythtv-users] Rolling today and tomorrow "No Data" for EPG?

Janet Flowers janet.flowers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:50:15 UTC 2005

Recently my guide data seems to have "No Data" for "today" and "tomorrow"
for my cable channels sourceid (OTA sourceid is fine), where "today" is well
um, today. :)
(i.e., the current day.)

I've tried running
mythfilldatabase --refresh-today --refresh-second

without much luck (it does quite a bit of work but ultimately says "0
replacements made." and
there are no changes to the listings or the database contents.

(I've just added the --no-delete option to my mythfilldatabase cron job to
see if it will help keep data around.)

I've looked in the 'program' table in mysql and the data really isn't there.
(I presume that this is where it would be.)
I've deleted the data in the table for the day in question and tried
rerunning mythfilldatabase without any luck.

How do I get the raw XML files from zap2it to see what mythfilldatabase is
processing?
Any other thoughts on what/how to troubleshoot?
(I'm running atrpms version of mythtv 18.1 on RHEL FC3.)

Cheers,

Janet