[mythtv-users] program guide font size

Peter Darley darley at darleyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 25 14:26:04 EDT 2005

Asher,

     I have a question about this:
     My video card will only go up to 1280x1024 on tv out, but I'm
displaying it on a 16:9 aspect tv.  Right now I have DispaySize=400
225, which tells xine etc that the screen isn't really 4:3.

     Would it work to set it to 462 260, being that 260 = 1024*2.54,
and 462 = 260*(16/9)?  I got this because the 1024 px height is the
'real' hight of the display, and then the width is relative to that.

     Of course, it occures to me that I could just try it and see
what happens, but I've written this now, so if someone has some
feedback before I have a chance to try this I would appreciate it.