[mythtv-users] DVB EIT post 7558

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:33:23 EDT 2005

Fantastic! Thanks Daniel ( and others ) for the recent improvements to
the EIT scanning.  Now rather than painful choppy viewing, we get one
brief (<0.5secs) glitch and then all is well.  I'm sure once the
changes/discussion on how to reduce the DB load when doing the
re-schedule has been addressed even this will disappear.  This is
really a note to anyone who's been experiencing  issues with their DVB
(choppiness) on the SVN builds to update as its working near on
perfectly again now, yay :)

--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants