[mythtv-users] Fusion DVB-t lite card

Justin jdaland at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 7 08:21:22 UTC 2005

Hi Greg,

Regretfully my experience with linux is very limited at this stage - i
strayed on the dark side many years ago when CPM was the way to do
things and moved onto dos then windows. I have finally had enough of all
of the problems and have come across to Linux.

i have tried to folllow Chris's instructions - but have not been able to
get far due to limited knowledge at this stage.

I would be happy to follow his example if i knew how to.

Any suggestions would be great.

Regards

Justin