[mythtv-users] Fusion DVB-t lite card

Greg Boundy greg at numberoneclient.com.au
Thu Oct 6 13:52:22 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Carle
Sent: Thursday, 6 October 2005 8:59 PM
To: 'Discussion about mythtv'
Subject: RE: [mythtv-users] Fusion DVB-t lite card

My Dvico Lite card uses the CX23878A chip.
My Dvico T1 or Plus cards use the CX23881 chip.

So for me, the Lite card requires different kernel drivers than the
T1/Plus cards.

Ie.	Lite DVB Module is bt878-dvb, whereas T1/Plus DVB Module is
dvb-cx88.

Have a look at http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/