[mythtv-users] Ripped DVD's to 350 HW

Marty Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Tue Oct 4 08:08:09 UTC 2005

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to rip a DVD and then encode it in such
a way that I can watch it through the hardware decoder on my PVR 350?

I have played around at getting the new ivtv drivers to work but the video
quality on playback has not been good enough for me to switch to using
these.

The system seems to be able to successfully RIP DVDs but when I try to view
them in 'Watch Videos' all I get is a brief "Loading." appear on the screen
and then it goes back to the page showing the image, description, runtime
etc.

Regards

Marty