[mythtv-users] Static from SPDIF out when starting playback

David Maher dm at netsol.com.au
Tue Oct 4 07:52:12 UTC 2005

I am also getting this for a split second as the audio starts when I watch digital tv, or a recording that is broadcast in dolby digital. If I press the + key and change audio streams to PCM digital, it does not happen if I press + again and change back to dolby it happens again. I have been thinking it was either my sound card or my suround receiver. My frontend is anAopen XCcube ea65.
Cheers

David Maher