[mythtv-users] libmyth-0.18.1-114.rhfc4.at VLD fails an my Via ...

Jules Gosnell jules at coredevelopers.net
Sun Oct 2 22:10:50 UTC 2005

Just upgraded my Via Epia to latest myth build from atrpms-stable, but
had to roll back libmyth from libmyth-0.18.1-114.rhfc4.at to
libmyth-0.18.1-113.rhfc3.at in order to get my VLD support working again...

can't remember exact error message offhand, but if anyone is interested
I could roll forward again and reproduce it. The frontend would fail to
play video and present you with a button taking you back to the menu.
The log said something like it had failed trying to initialise a VLD
surface.

It took me ages to get it all working so I would rather not start
messing around with my X server again....

Could some build parameter have changed between the 113 and 114 builds ?

Cheers,

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell