[mythtv-users] I'm thinking of switching to windows :(

James C. Dastrup jc at dastrup.com
Wed Nov 30 15:09:54 EST 2005

Just an off-topic tip:

My biannual Windows reinstall takes 5 minutes. Image a working
system up to your network, then image it down when you need to
rebuild. And if you use sysprep, then even any hardware changes
don't affect the image process. Or, put a sysprep'ed image on
a DVD and just image it to any computer - you never need to
see the installation again.